




We had a week full of sports!!!! Monday night for family night we went over to the Church softball field and played around!! All the kids had a GREAT time!!! Brody LOVED chasing the balls. Chloe was a great help gathering up all the balls that Josh hit in the outfield. And Tatum (in her WONDERFUL outfit-- she is her mother's daughter!!!) enjoyed making smiley faces in the dirt!! Josh tried to teach her how to swing-- and she did end up hitting one!!! We were all very excited!!! Even I tried a few swings and surprised myself that I still have a little hand-eye coordination!!! Ha Ha




Tuesday we went to my niece, Misha's volleyball game. (Her team won 2-0) and at the same time, my niece Meg, had a soccer game. So after Misha's game we ran out to see the second half of Meg's game. (Meg also won her game 1-0). The kids had fun running around and playing with their cousins!!!




Thursday we went to my other nieces' dive and swim meets!! Michaela took 2nd overall in diving, and Erika swam great!!! When we first got their, my brother commented on how well behaved all the kids were!! Even I was surprised that I wasn't battling Brody to stay out of the water!!! I told him not to talk about it and curse it!! But after a while-- Brody kept scootching closer and closer to the water!!! Luckily though we left without any catastrophe!!!!


Saturday, Josh's football team, the Longhorns, had their second win!!! They had an exciting 16-6 win over the Mesa Commanche's!!! Josh kicked and played GREAT!!!!

Kaitlyn had her first soccer game in NC on Saturday. She played goalie for most of the game. She did a great job and loved it!! She had several great saves!!!
1 comment:
Your family is so adorable! I love hearing how supportive you are of each other! That's one of the things I have always loved about your family! Your kiddo's are so great together! It's so nice to see that your blended family has blended so nicely!
Luv ya'!
Post a Comment