


Sorry I've slacked the last couple weeks!!! Tatum had pneumonia and I had a touch of the stomach flu... but we are all better and healthy now!!!! Last weekend my sister Alicia, Brody, and I flew up to Salt Lake to see my parents!!! It was a lot of fun!! Brody was a fabulous flyer!!! Both flights he fell asleep right before we took off and he slept the entire flight!!!! I was a little nervous about having to battle him... but he did GREAT!!! It rained almost the entire weekend-- so we were kinda cooped up in my parents apartment... but it was great to be with them!!! They LOVED playing with Brody!!! Saturday night all the girls went to this fun craft village!!! It was an old flour mill built in the 1840's that they have converted into a restaurant and built 22 cute little cottages filled with crafts and all sorts of goodies!!! They have it all decorated for Halloween right now-- so there was lots of cute witch displays all over!!! It was great!!!


Josh's football team has continued to play GREAT!! They are still undefeated!!! Last weekend while I was gone-- Lanny said that Josh had the game of his life!! In the 2nd half they were down 16 to 6. The coach was kinda outta ideas so he just started giving the ball to Josh-- and he would plow through the players. He would have 2 and 3 kids on him trying to tackle him-- and Josh would get a few more yards before being tackled!!!! Josh ended up scoring twice and the Longhorns won 18-16!!!! I am SOOOOOOO sorry that I missed such a great game!!!!!

Tatum is doing GREAT in school!! The last 2 weeks she has gotten 100% on her phonogram test!!!!

Chloe is developing quite the imagination and turning into a great story teller!!! It is fun seeing her cute little personality bloom!!! She is such a sweetheart!!!

Balls, balls, and more balls!!!! Brody LOVES balls!!!! He will play basketball and baseball for hours!! He puts the ball on the tee and hits it.. runs around, goes and picks up the ball and puts it back on the tee and hits it again!!! It is really cute!!!!!


Last weekend while I was in Utah, Lanny took Josh and 2 of my nephews, Kyle and Brock fishing!!! I hear it was quite the adventure with 3 8 year olds!!!! I can only imagine!!!! They all had a great and memorable time though!!! Kyle said several times that it was the best fishing trip he had ever been on!!!


Kaitlyn is doing good in North Carolina!! She is still enjoying soccer and she is also involved in gymnastics. We are all looking forward to seeing her in a couple weeks when she comes out!!!

Lauren is still plugging away at massage therapy school. She has been offered a great job working on a cruise ship once she graduates. She was one of 3 that was selected out of 60. We are very proud of her and look forward to this great opportunity for her.


Zoe came and stayed with us a couple weekends ago. Josh always loves being with his older sisters!!! Zoe took him to a football game and to a movie!!! We all love it when the older girls come over!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment