







On October 13th I went to the New Kids on the Block concert!!! And it TOTALLY rocked!!! I lost my voice from screaming so much- and it didn't fully come back for almost 2 weeks!!!! It was SO much fun!!! My cousin Jeannette, flew in from Arkansas-- and went to the concert with me. She is the one who introduced me to the New Kids back in the day!!!! We were die hard fans!!! Zoe and her friend Bailey, my sister Alicia, her daughter Allyse, and my sister-in-law Lisa also went with us!!! I don't think anyone enjoyed it as much as Jeannette and I did though--- I think everyone got a kick out of watching us go crazy!!! It was definitely a night I will remember for the rest of my life!!! Thank you to my sweet and thoughtful hubby for getting me the tickets!!! Love you babe!!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! I never really go into to the New Kids though.
Post a Comment