
We had an adventurous week! Josh had his first football scrimmage
and got a little banged up and bloody!!! Tatum and Chloe started dance classes Wednesday. Tatum is in a tap/jazz class and Chloe is in a tap/ballet/jazz/tumbling class!!! They are both VERY excited about their tap shoes!!! I have had to limit the time they can wear them- (otherwise the tap tap tapping makes me bonkers!!) Brody is sporting a new hair do these days!! I think it is a lot more fitting for the little devilish personality he is developing!! He has most definitely started the TeRrIbLe TwOs!! Oh joy!!! Lauren passed all of her
midterms for massage therapy!! We are VERY proud of her!! Zoe has started her Junior year at Mt. View high school and is thinking about going out for the pole vault club. Kaitlyn will be starting soccer in a couple weeks out in North Carolina. She called to tell her daddy that she has pink shoes and pink shin guards!!! Soccer is really competitive in NC- so Kaitlyn has been on a waiting list and is one of the lucky ones that got in!! Lanny is busy as usual with his job and side jobs!! My preschool has started and is going great!! I have 7 students this year and they are all a joy to have!!! Brody especially enjoys invading preschool, taking the markers (or whatever the kids are using), and squealing down the hall!!! Like I said..... terrible two's!!!!!!!!
and got a little banged up and bloody!!! Tatum and Chloe started dance classes Wednesday. Tatum is in a tap/jazz class and Chloe is in a tap/ballet/jazz/tumbling class!!! They are both VERY excited about their tap shoes!!! I have had to limit the time they can wear them- (otherwise the tap tap tapping makes me bonkers!!) Brody is sporting a new hair do these days!! I think it is a lot more fitting for the little devilish personality he is developing!! He has most definitely started the TeRrIbLe TwOs!! Oh joy!!! Lauren passed all of her
midterms for massage therapy!! We are VERY proud of her!! Zoe has started her Junior year at Mt. View high school and is thinking about going out for the pole vault club. Kaitlyn will be starting soccer in a couple weeks out in North Carolina. She called to tell her daddy that she has pink shoes and pink shin guards!!! Soccer is really competitive in NC- so Kaitlyn has been on a waiting list and is one of the lucky ones that got in!! Lanny is busy as usual with his job and side jobs!! My preschool has started and is going great!! I have 7 students this year and they are all a joy to have!!! Brody especially enjoys invading preschool, taking the markers (or whatever the kids are using), and squealing down the hall!!! Like I said..... terrible two's!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! Your wedding pics are awesome!
Post a Comment