Tuesday, December 23, 2008
McDowell Christmas Party
The kids each drew names and got a present for one of their cousins. Santa handed their presents out to each other.
Tatum, Hailey, and Jenesse started the Talent Show off by singing "Jingle Bells". Tatum was a little shy and sang with her back to the audience!!!!! Goof ball. Meg sang a beautiful solo "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire". Jade sang a gorgeous song in Latin that her choir had preformed. Levi and Erin sang a duet from the musical "Rent" and Hailey ended the Talent show by reciting one of the poems that she had to memorize for school. Everyone did a fabulous job!!!!
It was GREAT getting together with everyone!!! We love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fun and festive New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Great pics, Jeans! It looks like you guys had a great party! I can't beleive how grown up everyone is! I remember when Siera and Briana were born! It's crazy! Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good one!
Wow what great shots with Santa! It looks like everyone had a fun time :D
I have found your blog!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks for bringing the girls over for the hayride. I know it wasn't so convienent, but they had so much fun singing and sipping hot coco!
Post a Comment