
We went up to see my parents for Thanksgiving in Utah. Lanny and I were both dreading being in the car so long with all the kids--- but we were both pleasantly surprised. For the most part the kids did great!!!!! Except for Brody's screaming and "Look Momma LOOK" every 2 seconds!!!!






While in Salt Lake we decided to go out to Antelope Island. It was a lot of fun!! We saw lots of buffalo. One was about 5 feet from our car just walking along. We opened the sliding side door of the van and creeped along side it for a while--- the kids really got a kick out of that. Josh wanted SO bad to hop out and pet it!!!! We also saw a coyote, lots of birds, and an Elk (which apparently was a rare find seeing that there aren't suppose to be any elk on the island).



Josh, Tatum, Chloe, and Brody at the Ranch on Antelope Island.

Josh REALLY wanted to "touch" the Great Salt Lake-- so on our way off the island we pulled over so he could put his hand in the water.

The beautiful lights at Temple Square.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love your mom and dad! They must be having a wonderful time on their mission!
What I fun trip! I love your pics, You guys have the cutest family ever! :)
Merry Christmas xoxo
Post a Comment