Sunday, November 16, 2008

Handsome Brody Boy



From having such a scary start and being so tiny- Brody sure has caught up and captured all of our hearts!!! He is such a blessing in my life!!! A bad day can easily be made better with a "Hi Momma" from Brody with his little raspey voice!!! He is growing bigger and bigger every day!!! I wish I could just keep him small!!! He is also talking more and more-- I can carry on a conversation with him. His new favorite thing is to talk on the phone!!! He always wants to call his Daddy and will ramble on for 30 minutes if I let him!!! He also loves balls--- he is such a boy!!! It has been fun raising a boy after having 2 girls!!! Although he has picked up on Chloe's screaming when he doesn't get his way!!!! He loves his sisters very much and this past year has grown to love his big brother Josh!!! He idolizes Josh!! And Josh is so sweet and patient and loving with Brody!!! He couldn't ask for a better big brother!!! He also loves his 3 new older sisters!!! Lauren, Zoe, and Kaitlyn have a special place in Brody's heart as well!! He loves interacting with each of them!!!! Thank you Brody for 2 fun filled years full of lots of love and smiles!!! I look forward to a lifetime of more!!!! I love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Tomallama said...

I can't believe Brody is 2! He is getting so big.

Natalie said...

Sorry I was still logged in a Tom. Call me we need to get together soon.