Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tatum over the years...


Tatum Marie Bingham has been a blessing in my life since the moment I found out I was going to have her!!! My whole life I had waited and looked forward to the time when I would get to be a mom!!!! I had always grown up with kids around me and being the youngest of 7, I had lots of nieces and nephews- so I thought I was well prepared to be a mom!!! Boy was I wrong-- The first time I held her in my arms I was overwhelmed!!! Overwhelmed with love that I didn't think was possible for someone so tiny!!! I felt a huge responsibility for this tiny little babe, to protect her, teach her, direct her, love her, and keep her safe!! I didn't want her to ever feel pain or be sad or ever have anything bad happen to her!!! Needless to say I have loved every minute of being Tatum's mom!! I am so proud of the little- BIG girl that she is turning into!!! She loves being a big sister to Chloe and Brody. She has a very sweet and tender personality. She is very sensitive to those that are around her. Thank you Tatum for blessing our lives and bringing so much love and joy into my life!!! Your smile brightens any room you are in!!! I love you!!

No comments: