Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween




Trick or treating was fun with Brody this year!!! Once he figured out what it was all about- when he would get the candy he would have to sit down and immediately eat it!! He would freak out if I tried to leave the door without him eating the candy!! He would be the first one to the door and the last one to leave-- he would just keep his bag open and say "more please" until I intervened and told him that was enough!!!

Josh was an evil joker...

Tatum was a bride...

Kait was a rocker...

Chloe was a fairy princess...

and Brody was a spider!!!


Here are some pics of Josh's adventures with his Mom and Kaitlyn in North Carolina!!!


3 comments:

Louisa said...

What cute kids! How they have grown!!! I can't believe that Brody is 2!! It seems like I was just visiting with you in the hospital. Time sure flies. I'm so glad to be able to catch up with you. You were such a great neighbor/friend. I miss having you around!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Jeans! What fun!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family pics! Super Cute!