Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Fun!!!

Tatum turned 6 on Saturday, November 15th!!!! I can't believe my little girl is already 6!!!!!! And Brody boy turned 2 on Sunday, November 16th!!! On Friday after school, I took Tatum, Chloe, and their favorite cousin, Hailey to see High School Musical 3!!! Tatum got to get a slurpee, which she ALWAYS begs for when we go to the movies!!!! Friday night she stayed with her Daddy and he took her to the store and she got to pick a couple toys out. Then Saturday afternoon we invited some cousins and went to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate Tatum and Brody's birthdays!!!! The kids all had a GREAT time!!! Brody found a little basketball game and I couldn't get him away from it!!! When it was time to open presents he just cried and cried--- cause he wanted to get back to his basketball game!!! That kid has a one track mind!!! A special thanks goes out to Grandma and Grandpa Brown, Bamma and Papa McDowell, and Aunt Lacey who sent gifts from out of town!!!! The kids (epecially Tatum) appreciated the thoughtfulness and was sad that everyone wasn't able to be there in person!!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to 2 precious babes! I can't believe how grown up Tatum looks! Brody is as handsome as ever! I LOVE his hair...Gannon likes to spike his hair too!