Monday, January 12, 2009
Les' Game
Les, Lanny's nephew plays basketball for Westminster College in Salt Lake. They had a tournament down here after Christmas- and we decided to take the 5 little ones to the first game. It was a lot of fun watching him play. Josh and Brody enjoyed watching the game as well. The girls were too busy running up and down the bleachers. The first game was a blow out... Westminster killed their opponents. The 2nd night- I decided to stay home with the little ones and just Lanny, Josh, cousin Brock, and friend Jake went to the game. It was a close and exciting game- and Westminster came out on top. (I was sorry I missed it) After the game the boys got to go in the locker room with the team. They all really enjoyed that--- and Les had a few souvenirs for Josh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jeans~
Crazy, I know...but I have decided to end my blog. I'll keep ya' updated! Love ya'
Rayns
Post a Comment